Need Further Assistance?
All members can send us your queries or contact us on one of the following toll-free numbers.
Asia Miles Service Hotline
+852 2747 3838; or
800 938038# (Mandarin service)
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our self-service hotline facilities enable you to check your Asia Miles balance and your last 3 transactions.
Asia Miles Service Fax Number
Hong Kong +852 2312 0883
|Asia Miles toll-free numbers in other countriesΩ|
|Australia||1800 129 264|
|Bahrain||800 00 524 (not accessible via non-local mobile phones)|
|Belgium||0800 7 8973|
|Canada||1877 631 6283|
|China||4006 747 123* # (Mandarin service)
10800 852 2747* # (China Unicom, accessibile via local landlines only)
10800 152 2747* # (China Telecom, accessible via local landlines only)
|Denmark||80 25 1010|
|France||0800 909 119|
|Germany||0800 182 6880|
|India||000 800 852 1001|
|Indonesia||001 803 852 2765|
|Italy||800 781 921|
|Japan||00531 85 3747|
|Malaysia||1 800 80 3747|
|New Zealand||0800 44 9044|
|Norway||800 17 683|
|Philippines||1800 1855 3838 (PLDT)
1800 765 2747 (ETPI)
|Singapore||800 852 3747|
|South Africa||0800 99 0647|
|South Korea||00798 8521 2743|
|Sri Lanka||2 543 949 (within Colombo)
011 2 543 949 (outside Colombo)
|Sweden||020 797 475|
|Switzerland||0800 56 3418|
|Taiwan||00801 85 6628% (Mandarin service)
00801 85 2747
|Thailand||001 800 852 2755|
|The Netherlands||0800 022 5710|
|UAE||8000 852 03880|
|UK||0800 092 3595|
|USA||1866 892 2598|
ΩApplicable to local landlines with IDD access
Applicable to local mobile phones with IDD access, except in:
- China, India (BSNL - mobile, MTNL- Mobile, S-Tel Mobile, Videocon Mobile/ Datacom, HFCL Infotel/Ping Mobile, TTSL (Prepaid), Etisalat DB Telecom, Unino), Norway via Netcom, the Netherlands, the Philippines, and the UK via Mobile Orange
- Japan (Pre-register with IDC, NTT and KDDI)
- Singapore (Pre-register with Singtel)
- Indonesia (Only accessible via Mobile Indosat IM3)
- Malaysia (Only accessible via ATUR/Malaysia Telecom)
Applicable to local payphones, except:
- China, NTT in Japan, Thailand
- Kroner access charge will be applied in Norway and Sweden.
#Applicable to local land-line phones, payphones and mobile phones, with IDD. Service hours are 8:00am to 11:00pm, Monday to Saturday, including public holidays.
%Applicable to local land-line phones, payphones and mobile phones with IDD except mobile carrier KG Telecom mobile. Service hours are 8:00am to 11:00pm, Monday to Saturday, including public holidays.
*Applicable to local land-line phones only.
- Some hotels may charge an operating fee even when calling toll-free numbers, so be sure to check first.
- For countries where a toll-free service is not available, please call the Hong Kong Service Line.
- A touch-dial phone should be used to access the service hotline in order to input the membership number and pin.
- Use your local International Access Prefix to call the hotline if you cannot get through on the numbers given above. Callers in Japan using Softback should input 0061 before the International Access Prefix, 001 if using KDD; and 0033 if using NTT.
Asia Miles Service Desk
We have two service desks in the Departures Hall, Terminal 1 of Hong Kong International Airport located at Aisle B (open daily from 7:00am to 11:45pm) and at Aisle H (open daily from 6:00am to 9:30pm).
We can help you with a wide range of member services including:
- Programme information
- Mileage checking
- Missing mileage credit - for Cathay Pacific and Dragonair flights
- Itinerary changes
- Administration e.g. personal information changes
- Redemption bookings
- Redemption ticket issuance and pick up (Aisle B Service desk only)
- Instant redemption (upgrades, extra baggage and Extra legroom Seats) on Cathay Pacific and Dragonair flights
- Asia Miles application
Asia Miles Postal Address
Asia Miles, PO Box 1024
Tsuen Wan Post Office, Hong Kong