Whenever you fly with our partner airlines on a paid ticket, simply quote your membership number at the time of reservation as well as during check in and you will earn Asia Miles based on the class and fares you travel.
- First Class = 150% of actual miles flown
- Business Class = 125% of actual miles flown
- Premium Economy Class = 110% or 50% of actual miles flown
- Economy Class = 100%, 50% or 25% of actual miles flown
To find out how many Asia Miles you'll earn for your flight, simply check with the Airline Earn Calculator. For further details on qualifying flights, please check at time of reservation.
- Additional restrictions in relation to the accrual of mileage via air travel may apply from time to time and fare classes that accrue and do not accrue mileage are subject to change. Restriction and changes are published from time to time and are available upon request from the Asia Miles Service Hotline (+852 2747 3838).
- Certain fares and flights are not eligible for earning mileage. These include industry/agency discounts, award travel, prize, donation, group and other special discounted tickets, chartered flights and certain codeshare flights.
- Please note that mileage can only be earned once per ticket or flight in any one frequent flyer programme, regardless of the number of seats purchased or occupied by a member. Members must travel on the flight using the ticket purchased in order to receive mileage. Mileage will not be awarded for unused or refunded tickets. Airline Award Travel is not eligible to accrue mileage.