One of the largest airlines flying throughout Mainland China, Air China is based in Beijing and offers a worldwide flight network connecting to Southeast Asia, Europe, America and Australia.
|Travel class||Eligible fare classes||What you earn|
|First Class||F, A, P||150% of actual miles flown|
|Business Class||C, D, Z, J||125% of actual miles flown|
|Premium Economy Class||W^||110% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||Y||100% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||B , H , K , L , M , Q, G, S, V, U||50% of actual miles flown|
^ Effective for flight departure on or after 7 July 12
What you need to do
Provide your membership number at time of reservation and present your membership card at check-in. Please keep all boarding passes and tickets until the miles earned appear in your account.
Miles can only be earned in eligible fare classes on flights marketed and operated by Air China, as well as on codeshare flights operated by Cathay Pacific between Hong Kong and Beijing.
- Earn over 6,000 miles with a complimentary iPhone on a designated 1O1O iPhone Service Plan
- Fly faster with the American Express® Cathay Pacific Credit Card (For Hong Kong residents only)
- Earn up to triple miles at Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
- Earn up to Quadruple Asia Miles with HERTZ Worldwide
- Earn up to triple miles at Pierside Bar & Restaurant, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers (Hong Kong)
- Earn Double Asia Miles when you pre-order with Cathay Pacific Discover the Shop online
Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your flight information below to find out how many Asia Miles you can earn.
Non-Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your monthly spending below to see how many Asia Miles you can earn.