One of the largest airlines flying throughout Mainland China, Air China is based in Beijing and offers a worldwide flight network connecting to Southeast Asia, Europe, America and Australia.
|Travel class||Eligible fare classes||What you earn|
|First Class||F, A, P||150% of actual miles flown|
|Business Class||C, D, Z, J||125% of actual miles flown|
|Premium Economy Class||W^||110% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||Y||100% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||B , H , K , L , M , Q, G, S, V, U||50% of actual miles flown|
^ Effective for flight departure on or after 7 July 12
What you need to do
Provide your membership number at time of reservation and present your membership card at check-in. Please keep all boarding passes and tickets until the miles earned appear in your account.
Miles can only be earned in eligible fare classes on flights marketed and operated by Air China, as well as on codeshare flights operated by Cathay Pacific between Hong Kong and Beijing.
- Celebrate with 10% bonus miles as E.SUN Bank in Taiwan partners with Asia Miles
- Book hotels with Expedia! Enjoy up to 4 Asia Miles for every HKD10 spent!
- Celebrate Chinese New Year with triple miles at Jiu Zhen Nan
- Celebrate with double miles as Home Hotel in Taipei partners with Asia Miles
- Enjoy triple miles and great extras at Regent Hotels & Resorts worldwide
Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your flight information below to find out how many Asia Miles you can earn.
Non-Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your monthly spending below to see how many Asia Miles you can earn.