One of the largest airlines flying throughout Mainland China, Air China is based in Beijing and offers a worldwide flight network connecting to Southeast Asia, Europe, America and Australia.
|Travel class||Eligible fare classes||What you earn|
|First Class||F, A, P||150% of actual miles flown|
|Business Class||C, D, Z, J||125% of actual miles flown|
|Premium Economy Class||W^||110% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||Y||100% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||B , H , K , L , M , Q, G, S, V, U||50% of actual miles flown|
^ Effective for flight departure on or after 7 July 12
What you need to do
Provide your membership number at time of reservation and present your membership card at check-in. Please keep all boarding passes and tickets until the miles earned appear in your account.
Miles can only be earned in eligible fare classes on flights marketed and operated by Air China, as well as on codeshare flights operated by Cathay Pacific between Hong Kong and Beijing.
- A chance to win 80,000 Asia Miles with your BNU Asia Miles Visa Card
- Earn up to 2 Asia Miles for every HKD1 of interest with Citibank Ready Credit while pursuing your dream
- Earn up to 2,000 Asia Miles on car rentals with Avis
- Earn up to 2,500 Asia Miles and 10% discount with HERTZ car rental
- Explore and earn double miles with rentalcars.com
Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your flight information below to find out how many Asia Miles you can earn.
Non-Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your monthly spending below to see how many Asia Miles you can earn.