Gulf Air is the national carrier of Bahrain with a network stretching from Europe to Asia covering more than 40 cities. The airline has a current fleet of 29 aircraft and has the biggest network in the Middle East.
|Travel class||Eligible fare classes||What you earn|
|Business Class||J, C, D||125% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||Y, H, K||100% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||L, M, Q||50% of actual miles flown|
Last updated: March 2010
What you need to do
Provide your membership number at time of reservation and present your membership card at check-in. Please keep all boarding passes and tickets until the miles earned appear in your account.
- Earn double miles and more when you book with Agoda.com
- A chance to win 80,000 Asia Miles with your BNU Asia Miles Visa Card
- Earn up to 1,000 bonus miles with rentalcars.com and explore the world
- Earn up to 2,000 Asia Miles on car rentals with Avis
- Earn up to 2,500 Asia Miles and 10% discount with HERTZ car rental
Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your flight information below to find out how many Asia Miles you can earn.
Non-Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your monthly spending below to see how many Asia Miles you can earn.