Gulf Air is the national carrier of Bahrain with a network stretching from Europe to Asia covering more than 40 cities. The airline has a current fleet of 29 aircraft and has the biggest network in the Middle East.
|Travel class||Eligible fare classes||What you earn|
|Business Class||J, C, D||125% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||Y, H, K||100% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||L, M, Q||50% of actual miles flown|
Last updated: March 2010
What you need to do
Provide your membership number at time of reservation and present your membership card at check-in. Please keep all boarding passes and tickets until the miles earned appear in your account.
- Enjoy a chance to share in 150,000 Asia Miles every month in Taiwan
- Earn up to 2,000 Bonus Asia Miles and enjoy Free Delivery Service with DFS purchases
- Earn up to quadruple miles with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
- Earn Double Asia Miles on pre-paid car rentals from rentalcars.com
- Earn up to triple miles at selected Mandarin Oriental hotels worldwide
Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your flight information below to find out how many Asia Miles you can earn.
Non-Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your monthly spending below to see how many Asia Miles you can earn.