Gulf Air is the national carrier of Bahrain with a network stretching from Europe to Asia covering more than 40 cities. The airline has a current fleet of 29 aircraft and has the biggest network in the Middle East.
|Travel class||Eligible fare classes||What you earn|
|Business Class||J, C, D||125% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||Y, H, K||100% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||L, M, Q||50% of actual miles flown|
Last updated: March 2010
What you need to do
Provide your membership number at time of reservation and present your membership card at check-in. Please keep all boarding passes and tickets until the miles earned appear in your account.
- Don’t miss the chance to earn 5X Asia Miles at Agoda.com
- Celebrate our new partnership and earn double miles with Expedia Taiwan
- A chance to win 80,000 Asia Miles with your BNU Asia Miles Visa Card
- Earn triple miles on selected car rental destinations with rentalcars.com!
- Enjoy a 10% discount and earn up to 2,000 miles with HERTZ worldwide
- Earn up to 2,000 Asia Miles on car rentals with Avis
- Enjoy 500 bonus miles, discounts and more with Meritus Hotels & Resorts
Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your flight information below to find out how many Asia Miles you can earn.
Non-Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your monthly spending below to see how many Asia Miles you can earn.