Gulf Air is the national carrier of Bahrain with a network stretching from Europe to Asia covering more than 40 cities. The airline has a current fleet of 29 aircraft and has the biggest network in the Middle East.
|Travel class||Eligible fare classes||What you earn|
|Business Class||J, C, D||125% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||Y, H, K||100% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||L, M, Q||50% of actual miles flown|
Last updated: March 2010
What you need to do
Provide your membership number at time of reservation and present your membership card at check-in. Please keep all boarding passes and tickets until the miles earned appear in your account.
- Earn up to 2 Asia Miles for every HKD1 of interest with Citibank Ready Credit while pursuing your dream
- Successfully apply BNU Asia Miles Visa Card and enjoy 6,000 Bonus Asia Miles!
- Earn up to triple miles when staying with Hilton hotels worldwide
- Enjoy the world of food and double miles from Deli Delight
- Celebrate with double miles as Home Hotel in Taipei partners with Asia Miles
Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your flight information below to find out how many Asia Miles you can earn.
Non-Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your monthly spending below to see how many Asia Miles you can earn.