Gulf Air is the national carrier of Bahrain with a network stretching from Europe to Asia covering more than 40 cities. The airline has a current fleet of 29 aircraft and has the biggest network in the Middle East.
|Travel class||Eligible fare classes||What you earn|
|Business Class||J, C, D||125% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||Y, H, K||100% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class||L, M, Q||50% of actual miles flown|
Last updated: March 2010
What you need to do
Provide your membership number at time of reservation and present your membership card at check-in. Please keep all boarding passes and tickets until the miles earned appear in your account.
- Earn over 6,000 miles with a complimentary iPhone on a designated 1O1O iPhone Service Plan
- Fly faster with the American Express® Cathay Pacific Credit Card (For Hong Kong residents only)
- Earn up to triple miles at Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
- Earn up to Quadruple Asia Miles with HERTZ Worldwide
- Earn up to triple miles at Pierside Bar & Restaurant, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers (Hong Kong)
- Earn Double Asia Miles when you pre-order with Cathay Pacific Discover the Shop online
Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your flight information below to find out how many Asia Miles you can earn.
Non-Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your monthly spending below to see how many Asia Miles you can earn.