Cathay Pacific Airways
Cathay Pacific Airways is based in Hong Kong and offers scheduled passenger and cargo services on its wide-bodied aircraft to over 140 worldwide destinations.* The airline is committed to providing service straight from the heart to its passengers. Cathay Pacific continues to expand its network and develop award-winning products and services to match passengers' needs. The airline is also a founding member of the oneworld alliance.
* includes codeshare services.
|Travel class||Eligible fare classes||What you earn|
|First Class||F, A||150% of actual miles flown|
|Business Class||J, C, D, I||125% of actual miles flown|
|Premium Economy Class||W, R, E||110% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class (100%)||Y , B , H , K , M , L , V||100% of actual miles flown|
|Economy Class (25%)*||S, N, Q||25% of actual miles flown|
Last updated: Sept 2013
What you need to do
Provide your membership number at time of reservation and present your membership card at check-in. Please keep all boarding passes and tickets until the miles earned appear in your account.
- A chance to win 80,000 Asia Miles with your BNU Asia Miles Visa Card
- Make Mid-Autumn Festival tastier with triple miles at Jiu Zhen Nan
- Enjoy a 10% discount and earn up to 2,000 miles with HERTZ worldwide
- Earn up to 2,000 Asia Miles on car rentals with Avis
- Enjoy 500 bonus miles, discounts and more with Meritus Hotels & Resorts
Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your flight information below to find out how many Asia Miles you can earn.
Non-Airline Earn Calculator
Enter your monthly spending below to see how many Asia Miles you can earn.