These terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between Asia Miles Limited ("AML") and members of Asia Miles. The terms and conditions should be read carefully, particularly as they include limitations and exclusions of liability in favour of AML, Cathay Pacific Airways Limited ("CPA") and Partners.
- Mileage Credits
- Non-Airline Mileage Credits
- Account Statement
- Redemption Groups
- Priority Redemption for Discounted Flight Awards
- Airline Award - Priority Awards
- Airline Award - Upgrades
- Redeeming Hotel and Car Rental Awards
- Redeeming Lifestyle Awards
- Asia Miles for Charity and the Environment
- Terms and Conditions for + Cash
- Asia Miles Co-branded Credit Card Redemption Privileges
- Asia Miles iAuction
- Partner Promotions
- Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
- General Conditions
- Membership Termination
- Air Mileage Credits
- Asia Miles Dining & Banquets
- Missing Mileage Requests
- Airline Award Redemption - General Conditions
- Redeeming Airline Awards
- Airline Award - Award Miles Requirements
- Airline Award - Companion Tickets
- Airline Award - Extra Baggage Allowance
- Lifestyle Award Redemption - General Conditions
- Asia Miles Gift Miles
- Asia Miles Top-Up
- Asia Miles Mileage Transfer and Asia Miles Mileage Renewal
- Service Fees
- Asia Miles iShop
- Data Privacy and Miscellaneous
- Law and Jurisdiction
|"Active Members"||means members who have travelled a minimum of one eligible air sector or accrued a minimum of 250 mileage credits|
|"Airline Award Travel"||means any ticket or upgrade issued by CPA or partners upon redemption of the required number of mileage credits by a member.|
|"Asia Miles"||means the travel reward programme operated by AML on behalf of CPA in conjunction with its partners.|
|"Asia Miles Service Hotline"||means the enquiry line for Asia Miles|
|"Companion Award Travel"||means the use of mileage credits to redeem a ticket for a companion to travel with a member who has purchased a First or Business Class fare paying ticket.|
|"Member"||means any person who is a member of the Asia Miles travel reward programme.|
|"Mileage Credits"||means the unit of measurement of Asia Miles, such mileage credits being awarded to members in connection with air travel, services and products purchased or usage of participating services and products as determined by AML in its sole discretion.|
|"Partners"||means businesses with whom AML has made arrangements for members to each mileage credits by using the products or services of such businesses. A full list of partners is available at www.asiamiles.com|
|"Redemption Group Nominee" or "Nominee"||means individuals nominated by a member in accordance with section "Redemption Group" below, who are thereby eligible to benefit from a member's redemption of mileage credits.|
Back to Top
- Asia Miles is managed and operated by AML. AML is wholly owned by CPA, a global airline company with operations, offices, affiliates and business partners located worldwide.
- Asia Miles is open to individuals aged two or above. In respect of minors (individuals aged under 18 years), parental or legal guardian consent is required to join Asia Miles. Membership is not available to corporations or other legal entities. Membership is accepted at the sole discretion of AML.
- Members will be issued with a membership number and membership card. The use of this number/card and associated benefits is deemed to be acceptance of these Asia Miles terms and conditions to the benefit of AML, CPA and all partners.
- Membership in Asia Miles and membership cards are not transferable and may only be used by the member. Membership cards remain the property of AML and must be returned upon termination of membership or otherwise upon request. Misuse of membership cards or programme benefits may result in termination or suspension of membership, or withdrawal of benefits.
- AML reserves the right to modify Asia Miles structure, benefits and other features, including these terms and conditions, or to terminate Asia Miles at any time. Although AML will use reasonable effort to notify members of material changes to Asia Miles and/or to these terms and conditions, it is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in respect of the Asia Miles programme and these terms and conditions. Any use of Asia Miles by a member will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment. AML, CPA and/or partners will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from any amendment to Asia Miles or to these terms and conditions.
- Upon becoming an active member of Asia Miles, members will receive a permanent membership card. A fee will be charged for replacing lost or damaged cards.
- Members under the age of 18 years will not receive any promotional material.
- Potential members can apply online at www.asiamiles.com or enrol through completing an application form, and can start to quote their membership number and accrue mileage credits at that time. However, membership is not confirmed and mileage credits accrued will not be honoured until the application to join Asia Miles has been accepted and processed by AML.
- Application forms are not valid and will not be processed unless completed correctly and hard copy applications are signed by the applicant.
- Members will not receive a permanent membership card until they have become active.
- Membership of Asia Miles is at the sole discretion of AML and AML may refuse membership to any applicant.
- An Asia Miles membership account which has not recorded any activity for a period of 36 months will be suspended and closed without notice, once all remaining mileage credits have expired.
- Members may terminate their membership at any time by giving written notice to AML and returning their membership card, at which time any outstanding mileage credits will be cancelled.
- AML may forthwith terminate the membership of a member and the right of a member to use his/her membership card if a member commits misconduct or fraud, misuses Asia Miles programme benefits and awards, or fails to follow these terms and conditions. In such circumstances, AML shall simultaneously cancel all mileage credits of the member.
- AML may also terminate the membership of a member at its complete discretion and in such circumstances will provide the member with three to six months notice of termination. Upon expiry of the notice period, all unused mileage credits will be cancelled.
- Termination of membership for whatever reason shall be without prejudice to the accrued rights and remedies of AML, CPA, partners and the member as at the date of termination.
- Upon the death of a member the membership account will be closed and all outstanding mileage credits will be cancelled.
- If a member has obtained Airline Award Travel or other awards for himself/herself or others through fraud, dishonesty or deceit then the member shall without limitation be liable to AML, CPA or partners for the full price of the Airline Award Travel or other products or services obtained together with all costs and damages incurred or suffered by AML, CPA or partners as a result thereof.
- In the event of termination of membership a member must forthwith return his membership card to AML.
- To earn mileage credits, members must quote their membership number at time of reservation and present their membership card at time of check-in, when paying the bill or upon delivery of partner products or services. Some partners may advise of different earning/crediting procedures which should then be followed by members.
- If a temporary Asia Miles membership card is presented to earn mileage credits, the member is required to use and provide a name that is identical to the one submitted on his Asia Miles application form.
- Only certain transactions with partners are eligible to earn mileage credits. These are or will be outlined in Asia Miles website at www.asiamiles.com and from time to time may be specifically published by AML and/or partners.
- For promotions restricted to a particular market, residency is determined by the member's preferred mailing address as registered with Asia Miles.
- Mileage credits will only be officially recorded upon the acceptance of an Asia Miles membership application and approval of membership status.
- Mileage credits are not transferable to other airline programmes and AML does not accept the conversion of reward points of other airlines to mileage credits.
- Mileage credits are not transferable to other non-airline partner programmes. Except in cases where specified in the programme information, such as MoneyBack.
- The reward points of credit and charge card partners, certain hotel partners, telecoms partners and petrol station partners can be converted to Asia Miles. Details of these partners and the relevant conversion details can be obtained at www.asiamiles.com.
- Members can exchange reward programme currencies between Asia Miles and other partners.
- In order to be eligible for mileage credits, members must make sure that the name used in a transaction especially when printed on airline tickets, exactly matches the name as registered with Asia Miles.
- Mileage credits may take between 4 to 6 weeks after travel or transaction to be credited to member’s account. Some mileage credit transactions may have different processing times depending on the partner.
- Mileage credits are valid for redemption awards as soon as they are credited to member's account.
- Mileage credits are valid for three years from the date of accrual.
- If AML incorrectly denies mileage credits to a member, then AML's only liability will be to provide the member with the number of mileage credits originally denied.
- The actual mileage credits earned by a member are a percentage, based on class flown of the Great Circle Distance in miles between the origin airports and destination airports. For connecting flights that require a change of flight number, the sum of the Great Circle Distance of each segment will form the basis of the mileage credits. There is no minimum mileage earned guarantee. Mileage earned is not affected by complimentary upgrades or involuntary downgrades.
- If a member's air travel is disrupted due to reasons beyond the control of CPA or an airline partner (for example, extreme weather conditions/acts of God) and the member is forced to change carrier, mileage credits on the disrupted segments of the purchased ticket will only be credited to the original itinerary. In such circumstances the member will need to mail or fax the original passenger receipt and boarding pass to AML.
- AML and/or all partners may exclude specific flights from the crediting of mileage credits with or without notice to a member.
- Mileage credits that are available and awarded for non-airline transactions will be as specified by each partner participating in Asia Miles. The earning propositions of individual partners and what qualifies for non-airline mileage credits are outlined at www.asiamiles.com and may be amended from time to time by AML.
- Members may earn mileage credits for each qualifying hotel stay at participating hotel partners. A hotel stay is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel, regardless of the number of rooms booked during the stay and regardless of the number of occasions the member checks in during the stay. Qualifying stays refer to stays at published, rack, corporate or company rates, and not stays at special, group or discount rates. Members may need to enrol in frequent guest programmes of certain hotel partners to earn mileage credits.
- Members may earn mileage credits for each qualifying car rental with participating car rental partners, regardless of the number of days or cars rented. Rentals made at package, travel industry or employee rental rates do not qualify. Rentals may need to be made in conjunction with air travel to qualify.
- Non-airline partners may apply additional terms and conditions in respect of the availability and eligibility of earning mileage credits.
- Members must dine and pay at the location designated by the dining partner in order to earn mileage credits. Members staying at hotels and dining at a dining partner at that hotel must settle payment separately at the dining partner in order to earn mileage credits.
- It is the member's responsibility to check the details of their Asia Miles dining receipt (or electronically printed restaurant receipt with pre-printed membership number and member name) for accuracy and to retain the original customer copy before leaving the dining partner. AML is not liable for mileage claims in the event of loss of the original Asia Miles dining receipt (or electronically printed restaurant receipt) and/or non-presentation of membership card at the time of payment.
- Mileage credits will be earned on total food and beverage spending including service charges and taxes, where applicable. Tips are excluded in all markets. Please refer to dining.asiamiles.com for details.
- Members must meet a minimum spend criteria per transaction in order to begin earning mileage credits. Members can earn mileage credits up to a maximum spend per dining transaction. Spending criteria vary depending on the market. Please refer to dining.asiamiles.com for details.
Miles Minimum Maximum Hong Kong HKD2 1 HKD300 HKD10,000 Canada CAD1 1 CAD60 CAD1,800 China RMB2 1 RMB300 RMB10,000 Indonesia IDR2,500 1 IDR400,000 IDR12,000,000 Philippines PHP10 1 PHP1,200 PHP50,000 Macau MOP2 1 MOP300 MOP10,000 Singapore SGD1 1 SGD70 SGD2,000 Taiwan TWD30 1 NA NA Thailand THB10 1 THB1,600 THB55,000 Vietnam USD1 1 USD30 USD1,250
- Only one Asia Miles dining receipt (or electronically printed restaurant receipt with pre-printed membership number and member name) will be issued per restaurant bill or dining transaction.
- Members must purchase food and/or beverage in order to qualify. Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch/Tea/Dinner/Buffet menus are acceptable, unless otherwise specified.
- Mileage credits cannot be earned in conjunction with other dining partner–related promotions or discounts. Members are advised to check with the dining partner(s) concerned prior to dining.
- Dining partners may apply additional terms and conditions with regard to the availability and eligibility of earning mileage credits.
- Members must hold a banquet at the location designated by the banquets partner in order to earn mileage credits. Members staying at hotels and holding banquets at that hotel must settle payment separately in order to earn mileage credits.
- It is the member's responsibility to check the details of their receipt issued by the banquets partner for accuracy and to retain the original customer copy before leaving the banquets partner. AML is not liable for mileage claims in the event of loss of the original receipt issued by the banquets partner and/or non-presentation of membership card at the time of payment.
- Mileage credits will be earned on total food and beverage spending when holding a banquet including service charges and taxes, where applicable. Tips are excluded in all markets. Please refer to dining.asiamiles.com for details.
- Members must meet a minimum spend criteria per transaction in order to begin earning mileage credits. Members can earn mileage credits up to a maximum spend per transaction. Spending criteria vary depending on the market. Please refer to dining.asiamiles.com for details.
- Mileage credits cannot be earned in conjunction with other banquets partner–related promotions or discounts. Members are advised to check with individual banquets partner prior to booking.
- Banquets partners may apply additional terms and conditions with regard to the availability and eligibility of earning mileage credits.
- Reprints of account statements are available for a period of 12 months from the issue date. A service fee of USD50 or 5,000 mileage credits will be charged for every statement reprinted.
- Requests for missing mileage credits will be entertained only if the membership number was properly quoted at the time of reservation or online transaction and the membership card was presented at flight/hotel check-in, or when paying for other partner services.
- Members can claim missing mileage credits for air activities at www.asiamiles.com. For claims relating to airline partners other than CPA and Dragonair, supporting documents including original boarding passes and e-ticket itinerary receipts for electronic tickets should be faxed or mailed separately.
- Alternatively, members can also complete a Missing Mileage Credits Request Form and send it to AML together with supporting documents as follows:
- Airlines (except CPA and Dragonair) – boarding pass and e-ticket itinerary receipt for electronic ticket. For Air China, Alaska Airlines, Gulf Air and Royal Brunei Airlines, please submit the e-ticket itinerary receipt and original boarding pass together with the request form.
- Hotels, Cars & Transport, Retail, Travel & Leisure – original receipt (For Accor Hotels & Resorts, Aerosoles, agnès b. FLEURISTE, agoda.com, Airport Express, B&W Bowers & Wilkins, Clarins, Columbia, Ctrip, ELEMENTS, Esso, Forbes Asia, Gama Aviation, Heliservices, HRS (Hotel Reservation Service), Jinling Hotels & Resorts, Laithwaites Wine, Mangocity.com, Marriott® International, MoneyBack, MTM, New Century Hotels & Resorts, Ngong Ping 360, Oregon Scientific, Petro-Canada, Ponti Wine Cellars, Regal Hotels International, Rockport, Sense of Touch, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, South China Morning Post, Spaforlife, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Swire Hotels, The Ascott Limited, The Economist, The Wall Street Journal Asia, TurboJET, and Vogue Laundry, please check directly with the partner concerned)
- Dining – original Asia Miles dining receipt or electronically printed restaurant receipt with pre-printed membership number and member name.
- Banquets – please check directly with the partners concerned and present the original receipt
- Finance & Insurance, Telecoms, Professional Services - please check directly with the partners concerned.
- For Asia Miles iShop, members can claim the miles online. Please make sure you read the purchase conditions of the merchant and the Asia Miles iShop terms and conditions before submitting your claim.
- All documents submitted will be retained for record purposes. Members are required to keep copies for their own reference. Illegible copies will prolong or may prevent the processing of an application.
- For missing mileage credits from partners in the categories Finance & Insurance, Telecoms, Travel & Leisure, Cars & Transport (including Car Rental), Retail, Dining & Banquets (for banquet partners only) and Professional Services, members should resolve any issues directly with the partner concerned.
- Missing mileage credit requests will only be accepted for processing within six months of the transaction date. Missing mileage credits may take up to 60 days after receipt to be credited to the members’ accounts. For Asia Miles iShop, lead-times for accepting claim requests and missing mileage credits may vary depending on the merchant or transaction status. Please refer to the important notes on the online form.
- Requests for missing mileage credits cannot be entertained for travel completed more than 1 month prior to the date of the enrolment into the Asia Miles programme.
- A member may nominate up to five individuals at any one time to be a "Redemption Group Nominee" or "Nominee". Nominees are eligible for Airline Award Travel, extra baggage allowance and lifestyle awards.
- A service fee (online: USD90; other channels: USD160) will be charged for every change/ deletion of existing redemption group member(s) regardless of the number of individuals changed. Adding additional Nominees up to the 5 permitted or updating an existing nominee's membership number or title is not considered a change and no fee will apply. Members can register Nominees online.
- A child or infant Nominee is treated the same as an adult Nominee and requires the same mileage credits for award travel. Corporations or other legal entities cannot be Nominees.
- Award travel for Nominees must be claimed by the member in the same way as member claims travel for himself or herself. Nominees may not directly claim Airline Award Travel.
- Nominees/ travel agents/ secretaries, etc. who contact the Asia Miles Services Hotline to make bookings must provide items of identifications from member's profile.
- All mileage credits required for Airline Award Travel must be earned by the same member under the same account and pooling of mileage credits is not permitted.
- Redeeming mileage credits for Airline Award Travel is subject to capacity control which may limit the number of seats available for Airline Award Travel. Members acknowledge that CPA and its partners reserve the right to limit the number of seats made available for Airline Award Travel at their absolute discretion. In addition, some partners may impose blackout periods during which Airline Award Travel is not permitted. AML does not guarantee that seats will be available for Airline Award Travel on any particular flight and class or to any particular destination on CPA or any partner airlines. Members acknowledge that mileage credits may be redeemed through a range of non-airline related awards.
- The issuance of tickets for Airline Award Travel is subject to the passenger being responsible for applicable departure taxes, airport or government handling fees, fuel surcharges, security and insurance charges and any other fees charged by any authorised entity. The passenger shall also be responsible for all other expenses and any other charges, claims or liabilities arising in relation to the use of tickets for Airline Award Travel.
- Members are eligible for Airline Award Travel only when they clearly indicate the nature and dates of airline awards when making a reservation for the flight desired.
- Tickets for Airline Award Travel will be issued after a reservation is confirmed. Open dated tickets are not permitted for Airline Award Travel.
- Tickets for Airline Award Travel will be issued automatically and before the ticketing deadline as determined by CPA and airline partners, once all the required information has been provided. It should also be noted that:
- All required information must be provided at the time of booking.
- Waitlisted flights for Airline Award Travel are not permitted.
- All tickets for Airline Award Travel are valid for 12 months from the date of issue, unless otherwise specified. Promotional tickets may have a more restricted validity.
- Tickets for Airline Award Travel rebooking:
- Is available for changes of confirmed flight date or flight number for tickets issued on or after 8 October 2013, with the same itinerary, same airline, and same ticket expiry date.
- Incurs a charge only if changing from one confirmed flight date/number to another confirmed flight date/number.
- Is charged at USD25 or 1,000 mileage credits per flight sector, per passenger.
- Tickets for Airline Award Travel may be re-issued:
- Only for travel by the same person
- Provided no part of the ticket for Airline Award Travel has been used
- Subject to additional mileage credits being required if the new journey belongs to a higher award zone
- USD100 or 10,000 mileage credits will be charged each time a ticket is reissued.
- Subject to having the same expiry date as the original ticket and for use on the same airline
- Once tickets for Airline Award Travel are issued, they are non-transferrable but refundable.
- Provided no part of the ticket for Airline Award Travel has been used.
- Refund before ticket expiry date.
- USD120 or 12,000 mileage credits will be charged per ticket as a handling fee.
- Not all award types are available through all partners. Members should refer to the "Redeem Miles" section of www.asiamiles.com for details. Awards may be subject to change or withdrawal.
- Certain sectors and destinations for each Asia Miles airline partner may not be eligible for award redemption.
- Certain partner flights are not eligible for redemption.
- Use of Airline Award Travel is subject to the issuing airline's conditions of carriage and other conditions as specified by the issuing airline.
- The sale or barter of mileage credits, Airline Award Travel or other programme benefits is prohibited and will result in the forfeiture of all mileage credits or awards and the cancellation of membership. Violators will be liable for damages suffered or incurred by AML, CPA and/or partners.
A User hereby warrants as follows
- that the User shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding use of the Website, Materials and Services.
- that the User shall use the Website, Materials and Services solely for legal purposes and will not infringe the rights of any third party in using the Website, Materials and Services.
- Members can book their desired Airline Awards online or through the Asia Miles Service Hotline.
- For online requests, members have the options to book through one of the following channels:
- Asia Miles Travel Services Limited (Hong Kong Travel Licence No.353953) (“AMTSL”) online booking service (powered by the Cathay Pacific Online Booking service).
- Airline award redemptions are arranged and provided by AMTSL. To view the full Terms & Conditions of AMTSL, click here.
- Cathay Pacific Online Booking service
- Dragonair Online Booking service
- Asia Miles Travel Services Limited (Hong Kong Travel Licence No.353953) (“AMTSL”) online booking service (powered by the Cathay Pacific Online Booking service).
- For telephone requests, members’ personal details must be verified in order to process a redemption request.
- Redemption requests from parties other than the member, including Nominees, will not be processed.
- Unauthorised travel agencies cannot issue award tickets for Airline Awards.
- The appropriate number of mileage credits will be deducted from a member's account at the time of ticket issuance.
- Members should immediately report any suspected unauthorised award claims. Asia Miles will decide at its discretion what action, if any, will be taken. Asia Miles Limited may refuse to credit members with mileage credits to compensate for any unauthorised redemption should a member in anyway contribute to the unauthorised redemption by negligence or otherwise, including the disclosure of a member's password.
- Other conditions apply to the issuance of Companion Ticket Awards and One Class Upgrade Awards.
- To redeem mileage credits for extra baggage allowance, members must call the Asia Miles Service Hotline at least 10 days prior to flight departure. Members must quote their booking reference number(s) when claiming their extra baggage allowance vouchers.
- Members may also present their membership card at all Cathay Pacific and Dragonair check-in counters worldwide upon departure, aircraft load permitting to redeem instant extra baggage allowance.
- Marco Polo Club members, principal holders of a Cathay Pacific co-branded credit card or
Asia Milesco-branded credit card can enjoy three days or two days priority redemption for selected discounted flight awards online from time to time:
- Three days priority applies to Silver members and above who have a Cathay Pacific co-branded credit card (not applicable to the RBC Cathay Pacific Visa Platinum card).
- Two days priority applies to all other members of the Marco Polo Club, principal holders of a Cathay Pacific co-branded credit card (not applicable to the RBC Cathay Pacific Visa Platinum card) or
Asia Milesco-branded credit card.
- Terms and conditions for Redeeming Airline Awards and the specific online discount redemption offer apply.
- For round-trip awards, Upgrade Awards and Companion Award Travel on single or dual carriers, the award miles requirements are based on the one-way actual miles between the origin airport and destination airport. Where the sum of the outbound one-way distance and the inbound one-way distance are not the same, the longer distance shall be used to determine the award zone.
- The member or the Nominee may make two stopovers, two transfers or one open-jaw at either the origin, en route or turnaround point on all airline partners except Air China and Iberia where no stopovers or open-jaws are permitted. If the open-jaw is at the origin, the member or Nominee must return to the country of origin, though not necessarily to the same city. The member must depart from the intermediate point on the next available connecting flight. The preceding is all subject to airline partners' terms and conditions. For the purposes of this section, open-jaw means a flight itinerary where the departure city is different from the returning city, or alternatively, the destination city that a passenger arrives in is different from the one he/she returns from on the return portion of the trip.
- For multiple sector award travel, the mileage credits required are that of the highest class booked in any single itinerary.
- For one-way award travel, the sum of the total sectors to be flown will count for redemption purposes. In such circumstances, only one en route stopover is allowed.
- To redeem a oneworld Multi-Carrier Award, the total mileage credits required in determining the award zone is the sum of the sector distance (between the origin airports and destination airports) of all sectors in the itinerary. The member or Nominee can make a maximum of five stopovers. In addition, two transfers and two open-jaws are permitted.
- Award zones are based on the one-way distance between the origin airport and destination airport. If connecting sectors are involved, the sector distances should be added together to determine the total one-way distance and the applicable award zone. Unless indicated otherwise, the awards in the table apply to round-trip flights.
- Awards are not available on any codeshare flights.
- Priority Awards have two miles requirement levels. Be sure to book your desired travel at the lowest available miles requirement level.
- Priority Awards offer more availability than Standard Awards to give you a better chance of getting a seat on Cathay Pacific and Dragonair flights during peak-travel periods.
- Priority Awards are available in Economy Class and Premium Economy Class on Cathay Pacific and Dragonair flights. Premium Economy Class is available on Cathay Pacific flights only.
- Priority Awards allow mixed-carrier itineraries (Cathay Pacific and Dragonair).
- Priority Awards are subject to capacity control.
- Redeeming a one-way Priority Award with a separate one-way Standard Award may provide better flexibility. Different Awards cannot be redeemed in the same transaction.
- Priority Awards will be available for redemption bookings made on or after 21 October 2014.
- Fees and taxes imposed by government, other authority, or by the operator of an airport are HKD50.00 or more, and additional carrier-imposed charges, surcharges or fees of HKD193.00 or more will apply. The actual required miles and government and airport taxes/fees plus all carrier-imposed surcharges for all passengers will be advised at the time of booking.
- Other airline award redemption terms and conditions apply.
- If members purchase a First or Business Class ticket for travel, they can also redeem mileage credits for a companion to accompany them. The companion must travel on the same flight, date and class of service. Companion Award Tickets are only applicable on round-trip flights.
- Mixed class and mixed carier awards are not applicable.
- The companion passenger need not be a Nominee in the member’s redemption group.
- A member can redeem one Companion Award Ticket for every purchased ticket that is printed with the member's name.
- When making a claim for a Companion Award Ticket, the member must provide all his/her travel details and ticket details of the fare paying ticket to AML.
- Redemption, prize, group, industry/agency discount or other free tickets cannot be used to qualify for redemption of a Companion Award Ticket.
- The rules governing purchased tickets also apply.
- Members can redeem mileage credits for an upgrade to the next class of travel from the original class of ticket purchased in an eligible fare class (refer to the Awards Charts page). Upgrade Awards are subject to availability at the time of Upgrade Award reservation.
- Mixed class and mixed carrier awards are not applicable.
- To confirm the Upgrade Award booking, members must have on hand a seat confirmed and ticket issued in an eligible fare class in the lower class of travel on the same flight.
- Mileage credits for upgraded travel will be awarded based on the original class of service purchased and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Redemption, prize, group, industry/agency discount or other free tickets cannot be used to obtain an Upgrade Award ticket.
- Fares for infants below two years of age that do not occupy a seat are not eligible for an upgrade. Members must purchase a child fare for infants if they wish to request an Upgrade Award.
- The rules governing purchased tickets also apply.
- Award zones are based on one-way distance and are per flight sector.
- Members may redeem mileage credits for extra baggage allowance on a per flight sector basis on all CPA and Dragonair marketed and operated flights, subject as always to availability and loading.
- Joint venture and code-share flights are excluded.
- Each member can redeem a maximum 100kg baggage (for all flights except for journeys which include any flight sector to/from Americas) or 2 pieces of baggage (for journeys which include any flight sector to/from Americas) per redemption per flight sector.
- CPA's extra baggage allowance is not valid for use on Dragonair, or vice versa.
- The same redemption rate applies for all classes of travel and for all members.
- This award is only available on journeys where the first sector is a CPA or Dragonair flight.
- Normal redemption rules apply unless otherwise stated.
- Mileage credits for unused baggage allowance are not refundable or transferable.
- Extra baggage allowance vouchers are valid for one month from date of issue, but only for travel on the original itinerary.
- Members may redeem mileage credits for certain lifestyle awards including, but not limited to, products, accessories, hotel stays and car rentals as offered at www.asiamiles.com. All mileage credits required for lifestyle award redemption must be earned by the same member under the same account; the pooling of mileage credits from a number of different members’ accounts is not permitted.
- Redemption requests must be made by a member. Redemption requests from parties other than the member, including Nominees, will not be processed.
- Lifestyle awards are subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the respective partners and AML.
- Lifestyle awards may carry different validity periods, subject to individual partner offers. The validity periods are based on Hong Kong time.
- Some partners may impose blackout periods for when lifestyle awards may be used.
- Members are responsible for, and are required to pay all customs charges, postal clearance fees, import duties and taxes (including all associated handling and administrative fees charged by local customs or delivery service providers) where applicable at the destination. All fees are subject to change without prior notice. AML shall be deemed to have discharged its delivery obligations once the redeemed lifestyle award has been sent to the delivery service provider for dispatch.
- The appropriate mileage credits will be deducted from a member's account on receipt of an award request form and thereafter will not be returned under any circumstances.
- A Top-Up option is available for lifestyle award redemption and is subject to the terms and conditions set out below in the section titled "
- The + Cash option is available for lifestyle award redemptions and is subject to the terms and conditions set out below in the section titled “ + Cash”.
- If certain redemption details need to be confirmed with AML or respective partners this should be done by the specified deadline, otherwise the award will become invalid.
- Where required, members must first contact respective partners to reserve lifestyle awards, prior to making the award request. "No-show" and cancellation policies may apply.
- Lifestyle awards cannot be exchanged for other awards or cash.
- Mileage credits cannot be earned with lifestyle awards.
- Lifestyle awards become invalid if not used within the validity period.
- All lifestyle awards are manufactured or provided on behalf of partners and other third parties. AML is neither the supplier nor manufacturer of any lifestyle award(s) and excludes all liability in respect of (i) the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any product-related lifestyle award; (ii) the quality of any service-related lifestyle award. In particular, AML does not warrant that any service-related award will be provided with reasonable care and skill.
- AML is not responsible or liable in any way for any warranty provided with a redeemed lifestyle award. Members are advised to contact partners or suppliers directly should there be any query or dispute concerning the product warranty and maintenance.
- In the case of any dispute relating to lifestyle awards, without prejudice to clauses 14 and 15 above and those under the section titled "Exclusion and Limitation of Liability", the sole liability of AML and/or CPA in respect of any defect in or failure of any product- or service-related lifestyle award or for any loss, injury or damage attributable, directly or indirectly, is limited to 12 months from receipt of the award and to making good the defect or failure by (at AML's discretion) replacing the product, procuring the performance of the service or crediting the member with redeemed mileage credits.
- The Discount Redemption for Dining Awards with icon is only applicable to principal cardholders of an
Asia MilesCo-branded Credit Card and is subject to the terms and conditions in the section titled “Asia Miles Co-branded Credit Card Redemption Privileges”.
Once redemption of the lifestyle award has been processed, AML will email the member or appointed Nominee.
- For redemptions that involve redemption letters:
- Your redemption letter will be mailed out to your designated address within the next working day, after the
Asia Milesare successfully deducted from your account. Normal mailing lead-time of redemption letters with mailing addresses in Hong Kong is around one week, and up to three weeks for mailing addresses outside of Hong Kong. Actual time taken will depend on the postal service and mailing location.
- Members may request to receive redemption letters (NOT the redemption item) by express courier (rather than by normal mail) for a fee of USD50 or 5,000 mileage credits.
- Members may request to reprint the redemption letter for a service fee of USD50 or 5,000 mileage credits.
- The original copy of a redemption letter and
Asia Milesmembership card must be presented on the collection or use of a lifestyle award. For Nominees using a lifestyle award, the original redemption letter and a photocopy of the member's card must be provided at the time of redemption, unless otherwise specified in the redemption letter.
- Your redemption letter will be mailed out to your designated address within the next working day, after the
- For redemptions where delivery services are involved, AML will issue an email confirmation to the member or appointed Nominee should the award be available, then the relevant partner will make delivery arrangements directly with the recipient (the member or appointed Nominee).
- For electronic redemptions:
- No redemption letter will be issued for most electronic products.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the member's or Nominee's registered email address.
- A SMS will be sent to the member's or Nominee's registered mobile phone number if previously requested.
- Members or Nominees will receive an e-voucher containing a security code and an award claim number, which are required to redeem the award.
- The award claim number should be shown to the partner(s) when collecting the award and the security code must be keyed in to verify the claim. Members are also required to present their membership card.
- Nominees collecting the award will be required to show a photocopy of the member's membership card, together with the e-voucher.
- The Discount Redemption for Dining Awards with icon is only applicable to principal cardholders of an
Asia MilesCo-branded Credit Card and is subject to the terms and conditions in the section titled “ Asia MilesCo-branded Credit Card Redemption Privileges”.
- Asia Miles Gift Miles are only available to Asia Miles members (both givers and recipients) who have at least one valid Asia Miles accrual transaction recorded in their accounts for the last 12 months.
- Gift Miles are sold in blocks of 500 mileage credits at USD16.25 per block, with a minimum purchase of 1,000 mileage credits and a service fee of USD20 per purchase.
- In a calendar year, a member can purchase no more than 15,000 mileage credits for his/her own account, and receive no more than 30,000 mileage credits from a third party.
- Gift Miles will appear in the recipient's Asia Miles account within 24 hours of the transaction.
- All transactions are non-refundable, non-reversible and non-transferable.
- Members may donate mileage credits to certain charity organizations designated by AML from time to time, the minimum donation to each charity being 10,000 mileage credits with further increments of 5,000 mileage credits being allowed. For the FLY greener programme, the Asia Miles contribution is calculated based on the length of the journey and your cabin class or one-off with the redemption range from 100 to 999,999 miles.
- The total mileage credits value of a donation cannot exceed the total mileage credits accrued and available in a member's account at time of a request.
- Only members can donate mileage credits for charity, this facility not being available to Nominees.
- A member may not donate mileage credits to other individual members.
- Mileage credits have no cash value and are not tax-deductible.
- AML will not levy any administration fees in respect of charity donations or contributions to the FLY greener programme, with mileage credits. Members should allow seven days for mileage credits to be deducted from their accounts. Thereafter, the donation or contribution will be reflected in the member's statement as a redemption activity.
- All donations will be considered final and non-reversible once the mileage credits are deducted from an account.
- Members who have 70% of the mileage credits required to redeem an award can purchase the remaining 30% in blocks of 2,000 mileage credits at USD60 a block.
- A member can only purchase mileage credits at the time of making an award request.
- The purchased mileage credits must be used against the award being requested. Once the mileage credit have been issued, they must be redeemed immediately. No refunds are permitted.
- The purchased mileage credits may be used towards any Asia Miles award and promotion as specified by AML from time to time.
- Any mileage credits not used toward the award will remain in the member's account and the remaining balance cannot exceed 2,000 mileage credits.
- The purchase of mileage credits will be confirmed on the member's statement as a merchandise sale.
- The foregoing of a Top-Up option is applicable to both Airline Travel Award and lifestyle awards, but not to charity donations.
- All clauses under the sections “Lifestyle Award Redemption - General Conditions” and “Redeeming Lifestyle Awards” shall apply to the + Cash redemption option.
- By taking the + Cash redemption option, Members may redeem their mileage credits together with payment of money to redeem certain lifestyle awards.
- The + Cash redemption option is only applicable to certain lifestyle awards as designated by AML. AML will also designate the number of mileage credits and the amount of money required to redeem any particular lifestyle award at its sole discretion.
- All money payable for redeeming any lifestyle awards using the + Cash redemption option must be in United States dollars, unless otherwise indicated. ) All such payments must be made by credit cards acceptable to AML.
- All money paid by Members for redeeming any lifestyle awards using the + Cash redemption option will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The Member (or the consignee of the lifestyle award) will be responsible for all applicable taxes, duties, charges (including without limitation any customs charges, import duties, postal clearance fees and any delivery charges) that may be imposed or charged in relation to the redemption, delivery and receipt of the lifestyle award.
- Mileage credits can be transferred to the account of any chosen Redemption Group Nominee. The initial minimum transfer amount of mileage credits is 10,000 mileage credits for a service fee (online: USD170; other channels: USD250); with further mileage credits transferable in blocks of 5,000 for a fee (online: USD140; other channels: USD200). Transferred mileage credits are valid for a further three years from the date of transfer.
- Mileage credits which are about to expire can be renewed for a further three years in minimum blocks of 2,000 mileage credits for a service fee (online: USD40; other channels: USD100).
- All transactions are non-refundable and non-reversible.
Asia MilesCo-branded Credit Card Redemption Privileges are only applicable to principal cardholders (“Cardholders”) of an Asia MilesCo-branded Credit Card.
- Cardholders must log in using his/her own
Asia Milesmembership account and the status of his/her Asia MilesCo-branded Credit Card in the Asia Milesmembership system must be valid.
- Only applicable to transactions completed at www.asiamiles.com.
- In case of dispute, AML reserves the right to final decision.
Priority Redemption for Discount Flight Awards
- Cardholders can enjoy 2 days priority redemption for selected discount flight awards bookings online from time to time.
- Full Terms & Conditions of
Asia MilesTravel Services Limited in relation to such Travel Awards redemptions shall apply to the Priority Redemption for Discount Flight Awards.
- For the promotional discount to apply, any subsequent changes (such as ticket re-booking, re-issuance or refund) must also be made within the promotional redemption booking period. Changes are handled by the
Asia MilesService Hotline, and a service fee applies.
- Fees and taxes imposed by governments, other authorities, or by the operator of an airport, and additional carrier-imposed charges, and surcharges will apply. The actual required miles, government and airport taxes/fees, and all carrier-imposed surcharges for all passengers will be advised at the time of booking.
- No promotional discount will be offered when booking through the
Asia MilesService Hotline or The Marco Polo Club and Asia MilesService Desk in Hong Kong International Airport.
- Wait-listing is not allowed.
- Open-jaw itineraries are not allowed.
- No re-booking, refund or re-issuance for partially used tickets is allowed.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- AML reserves the right to suspend, amend or modify any of these terms and conditions at any time at their sole discretion and without prior notice or liability.
Discount Redemption for Travel Awards
- Cardholders can enjoy a 10% discount on Travel (Hotel and Car Rental) Awards redemption through travel.asiamiles.com, where the travel products are arranged by
Asia MilesTravel Services Limited (Licence No.353953) (“ Asia MilesTravel Services”) and its conditions shall apply
- All clauses under the section “Redeeming Hotel and Car Rental Awards” shall apply to the “Discount Redemption for Travel Awards”.
Discount Redemption for Dining Awards
- Cardholders can enjoy a 10% discount on Dining Awards redemption through redeem.asiamiles.com.
- All clauses under the sections “Lifestyle Award Redemption - General Conditions” and “Redeeming Lifestyle Awards” shall apply to the “Discount Redemption for Dining Awards”.
- By taking the Discount Redemption for Dining Awards option, members may redeem their miles for certain dining awards at a discounted rate shown with .
- Discount Redemption for Dining Awards is only applicable to certain Dining Awards as designated by AML. AML will also designate the number of miles and the discounted rates required to redeem any particular dining awards at its sole discretion.
- Only applicable to
Asia Milesredemption completed at redeem.asiamiles.com.
- It is the members’ responsibility to confirm the miles used for the each Dining Awards during the redemption check-out process.
- All transactions are non-refundable, non-reversible and non-transferable.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
The following is a summary of service fees for your reference:
|Type of Service||Online||Other channels*|
|USD||Mileage Credits ()||USD||Mileage Credits ()|
|Asia Miles Membership Card Replacement||20||2,000||50||5,000|
|Change/Deletion of Existing Redemption Group Members
Applicable every time a change is made
|Airline Award Ticket Re-booking
Applicable only to change of confirmed flight date or flight number for tickets issued on or after 8 October 2013, with the same itinerary, same airline, and same ticket expiry date. Charge per flight sector per passenger.
|Airline Award Ticket Re-issuance
Applicable only to change of routing, subject to change having the same expiry date as the original ticket and being on the same airline (not applicable to partially used ticket)
|Extend Airline Award Ticket Validity
Extension application must be made before ticket expiry date (Cathay Pacific & Dragonair flights only); maximum extension is 30 days from the original ticket expiry date (not applicable to partially used ticket)
|Airline Award Ticket Refund
Refund must be made before ticket expiry date (not applicable to partially used tickets)
|Express Lifestyle Award Redemption Letter Processing
Express courier service lead-time of redemption letters for mailing addresses in Hong Kong is around 4 working days, and around 10 working days for mailing addresses outside Hong Kong depending on mailing location
|Lifestyle Award Redemption Letter Replacement
Applicable if a lifestyle award redemption letter is lost
|Asia Miles Mileage Renewal
In blocks of 2,000 mileage credits
|40 (per block)||n/a||100 (per block)||n/a|
|Asia Miles Mileage Transfer|
|Initial block transfer of 10,000 mileage credits||170
|Further transfers in blocks of 5,000 mileage credits||140||n/a||200||n/a|
|Asia Miles Gift MilesTM|
|Minimum purchase of 1,000 mileage credits||32.5
|Further purchase in blocks of 500 mileage credits||16.25
|Service fee per purchase||20
|Asia Miles Top-Up®
In blocks of 2,000 mileage credits
|*Other channels include Asia Miles service hotlines, Asia Miles service desks at Hong Kong International Airport and any non online channels.|
Back to Top
- AML operates a facility for the auctioning of Asia Miles award products and services and the bidding for such products and services using mileage credits as the accepted currency on the Asia Miles website at www.asiamiles.com. The Asia Miles auction of award products and services on the site is governed by the “Auction User Agreement,” which is placed on the website. Specific terms and conditions apply to products and services auctioned through the site as set out in the ”Auction User Agreement” or as otherwise placed on the website.
- Members must be at least 18 years of age in order to participate in auctions on the Asia Miles website.
- All bids will be checked prior to acceptance to ensure sufficient mileage credits. Once placed, all bids are non-retractable.
- The allocation of Asia Miles in relation to the purchase of goods and services at Asia Miles iShop is made in accordance with these terms and conditions, and any additional conditions published by or on behalf of AML from time-to-time. These terms and conditions are subject to change and reference should be made to the applicable terms and conditions before purchasing.
- Asia Miles iShop is operated in conjunction with Collinson Latitude. These terms and conditions are for the benefit of and are separately enforceable by AML and Collinson Latitude. Collinson Latitude may at any time, publish and enforce any additional terms and conditions they feel necessary in relation to the operation of Asia Miles iShop.
- Collinson Latitude will source and manage "merchants" that will offer products and services which are for sale on Asia Miles iShop. AML is not responsible for the content of Asia Miles iShop, or the content or availability of any third party websites that link from the Asia Miles iShop website, including the websites of merchants.
- Anyone can access and browse through Asia Miles iShop. In order to earn Asia Miles, you must be an Asia Miles member, and be logged on to the Asia Miles iShop website to access the merchants’ websites via links from the Asia Miles iShop website. You cannot earn Asia Miles for purchases that you make prior to logging onto Asia Miles iShop.
- Asia Miles can only be earned by purchasing goods and services from merchants at Asia Miles iShop from the date that the merchant becomes available at Asia Miles iShop.
- Asia Miles cannot be redeemed for the purchase of goods and services through Asia Miles iShop.
- Asia Miles cannot be earned from purchases made directly with a merchant. You must log on to Asia Miles iShop through your Asia Miles account and visit a merchant’s website from the Asia Miles iShop website prior to making a purchase.
- Asia Miles earned from purchases through Asia Miles iShop will be credited to your account within 30 days after approval by the merchant. The lead-time for the approval of purchase transactions typically takes up to 120 days, but may take longer depending on the individual merchant. Pending and approved transactions are the sole responsibility of the merchant from whom a purchase is made. AML does not warrant any time frame for the approval of a purchase through Asia Miles iShop.
- Following a purchase, Asia Miles earned will be posted as “Pending”, “Approved” or “Cancelled” by the merchant in your Asia Miles iShop Transaction History.
- Your purchases are tracked and reported back to AML and Collinson Latitude by the merchant. AML is not responsible for any errors or delays in reporting transactions: however AML and Collinson Latitude will endeavour to ensure the correct reporting of transactions by merchants.
- AML may stipulate the calculation of Asia Miles per dollar spent or allocate fixed Asia Miles in relation to activity at the Asia Miles iShop.
- AML may at any time, vary the method or procedure for the calculation of Asia Miles.
- If a purchase is cancelled or goods are returned to a merchant, the pending Asia Miles allocated for the purchase will be cancelled. The pending Asia Miles will then be removed from your Asia Miles account. Once transactions have been approved, Asia Miles will be transferred to your Asia Miles account.
- Asia Miles earned through Asia Miles iShop can be cancelled for a number of reasons. Merchants are unable to provide the exact reason for cancellation to AML and Collinson Latitude. This non-exhaustive list contains the most common reasons why an Asia Miles iShop transaction is cancelled.
- Member returned the product to the merchant or cancelled their service.
- Member’s last click to the merchant’s website didn’t come from Asia Miles iShop.
- Member used a promotional discount voucher to make their purchase and that voucher was not found on Asia Miles iShop.
- Member used a ‘refer a friend’ or similar type incentive by the merchant.
- Member already had items in the merchant’s shopping basket and did not start a fresh session when making their purchase.
- Member cleared their cookie/web history before making their purchase or has some kind of pop-up/ad blocking software that can affect tracking.
- Member’s new registration with the merchant was not deemed as genuine by the merchant.
- Member’s payment failed or didn’t meet the requirements of the merchant’s credit check.
- Member completed or modified their purchase by telephoning the merchant.
- Member’s purchase did not meet the merchant’s terms and conditions.
- Should AML or Collinson Latitude suspect fraudulent or suspicious activity in relation to your Asia Miles account, AML may place your account on hold or suspend transactions.
- Asia Miles members that choose to access the Asia Miles iShop do so at their own risk. AML is not responsible for any failure in communication between AML, Collinson Latitude, merchants or you, which is beyond our reasonable control.
- Protect your private information in public areas by logging out and closing all browsers once you have finished browsing the Asia Miles iShop website.
- Where permitted by law, AML excludes liability to you for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense arising from your use of the Asia Miles iShop – regardless of whether the same arose from negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, and regardless of whether or not AML have any control over circumstances in relation to the claim.
- All information and data displayed at Asia Miles iShop by AML, Collinson Latitude or merchants is offered for informational purposes only, and is binding only to the extent that the contents of any such information or data are expressly incorporated in writing in these terms and conditions.
- All purchases of goods and services at the Asia Miles iShop will be subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant from which they are purchased, including, and not limited to delivery and return policies. If you have any questions or complaints regarding your purchase you must contact the merchant directly.
- Warranties, if any, are provided by merchants and not AML. AML accepts no liability for defects in the quality or condition of goods and makes no claims or warranties as to the delivery of goods or services to the extent permitted by law.
- CPA and partners may run promotions from time to time offering bonus mileage credits. Qualification for these bonus mileage credits is subject to the terms and conditions of each individual promotion. Where a promotion requires pre-registration, bonus mileage credits will only be credited if members complete the registration process at the Asia Miles website prior to travel or consumption of a partner's products and services.
- Members will be issued with a confidential password. Member must ensure that this number is not disclosed to any unauthorised parties. AML cannot be held liable for the consequences of any unauthorised disclosure of the password by members or unauthorised use of the password, including unauthorised redemption of mileage credits.
- Members may incur a tax liability or disclosure obligation through use of Asia Miles. AML reserves the right to provide any tax authorities with full details of any members accrual and redemption of mileage credits, on request of a tax authority. AML excludes all liability for cooperating with tax authorities in this manner.
- Mileage credits and all rights of title to and property in such mileage credits, remains with AML at all times and never passes to the member.
- Risk in respect of theft, or unauthorised or fraudulent redemption associated with mileage credits passes to the member as soon as mileage credits are accrued in a member’s account.
- Except as provided in these terms and conditions, mileage credits are not transferable in any way, and cannot be bequeathed, devised or otherwise transferred by operation of law.
- The failure by AML to exercise or enforce any right herein contained shall not be deemed to be a waiver thereof nor shall it affect AML's entitlement to take any subsequent action in respect of that right or of any other right.
- Should any provision of these terms and conditions be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions. All provisions not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding of AML and a Member in respect of Asia Miles and supersede all prior written or oral representations, agreements or understandings between them relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions (including any misrepresentation made by AML), other than any fraudulent misrepresentation made by a party to induce the other party to enter into these terms and conditions.
- AML, CPA and/or partners shall not be liable to any member or Nominee or companion for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the Asia Miles programme the provision or the refusal to provide any benefits, and awards and the use of awards, whether such loss, damage or expense is caused by negligence or otherwise, and whether AML, CPA and/or partners have any control over the circumstances giving rise to the claim or not.
- Subject to clause 1 of "Exclusion and Limitation of Liability" above and any applicable limitations under the Warsaw Convention or under the carrier conditions of travel, AML, CPA and/or partners liability in contract, tort or otherwise with respect to any claim arising in respect of acts or omissions under the Asia Miles programme including provision and use of awards, shall be limited to re-crediting the value of the mileage credits redeemed by the member in connection with which the matter arises.
- AML will endeavour to ensure the availability of products and services provided by partners but will not be liable for any loss arising from the failure by partners to provide such products and services. Where a member uses the services provided by a partner, their terms and conditions will apply and AML will not be liable for any loss.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, nothing in these conditions shall exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence. All terms expressed or implied by statute or otherwise on the part of AML, CPA and/or partners are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions and the relationship between AML and each member are governed by Hong Kong law. By using the programme each member submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
- If this English version of the terms and conditions does not conform to other language versions, the English version shall prevail. In case of dispute, AML reserves the right to final decision.