- "Unlock Miles with Every Meal” (“promotion”) is divided into 2 phases. The promotion dining spending period is respectively from 15 Jan to 14 Feb 2019 (GMT+8) (“Phase 1”) and 15 Feb to 14 Mar 2019 (GMT+8) (“Phase 2”), with both dates inclusive.
- Dining spending must be credited to the members account on or before 28 Feb 2019 (GMT+8) for “Phase 1” and 28 Mar 2019 (GMT+8) for “Phase 2” (“crediting period”) to be eligible to this promotion.
- Members are required to present their Asia Miles membership number by showing membership QR code in the OpenRice mobile app, or Asia Miles mobile app, co-brand credit card or physical membership card, when requesting the bill and at the time of payment in order to earn Asia Miles on dining transactions.
- Asia Miles cannot be earned on certain promotional/ festive menus and set menus. Please check with Asia Miles partner restaurants prior to dining.
- This promotion is applicable to any single eligible spending with minimum of HKD300 or more, up to a maximum spend of HKD10,000 per dining transaction during Phase 1 and Phase 2 in Asia Miles partner restaurants.
- Dining spending at table reservation at Openrice Limited, food delivery order at Foodpanda, point conversion of EZCASH in EZtable and any dining transaction outside of Hong Kong is not applicable in this promotion.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any special offer/discounts, except HKD1: 1 Mondays promotion.
- This promotion includes three levels of dining spending Missions in Phase 1 and Phase 2 respectively. Each eligible member is entitled to receive Bonus Asia Miles upon fulfilling the monthly cumulative spending requirement in Asia Miles partner restaurants as specified below:
Level One Bonus Miles
When your monthly cumulative dining spending per Phase reaches HKD2,000, you can earn 500 Bonus Miles per Phase.
Level Two Bonus Miles
When your monthly cumulative dining spending per Phase reaches HKD5,000, you can earn 1,500 Bonus Miles per Phase; your monthly cumulative Bonus Miles per Phase are 2,000.
Level Three Bonus Miles
When your monthly cumulative dining spending per Phase reaches HKD8,000, you can earn 2,000 Bonus Miles per Phase; your monthly cumulative Bonus Miles per Phase are 4,000.
- Members can earn a one-time 500 Bonus Miles upon accumulation of 4 or more eligible dining spending in Asia Miles partner restaurants during Phase 1 and Phase 2 respectively.
- Members are limited to earn up to maximum of 4,500 Bonus Miles, in Phase 1 and Phase 2 respectively. The cumulative spending in Phase 1 cannot be carried forward to Phase 2.
- Member’s dining spending date must fall within Phase 1 or Phase 2 to be eligible to join this promotion.
- The total 12,500 Miles are calculated, based on incurring 4 or more eligible dining spendings, accumulated spending at HKD8,000 in Asia Miles partner restaurants on Monday during each phase.
Accumulative Spending Miles Earned on HKD1: 1 Mondays Bonus Unlocked 2,000 HKD 2,000 500 - 5,000 HKD 3,000 1,500 - 8,000 HKD 3,000 2,000 - Total 8,000 4,000 12,000 4 or more eligible dining spendings 500 12,500
- Unless otherwise specified, earned Asia Miles are based on the total amount spent, including service charges and taxes, but excluding tips.
- Asia Miles awarded through this promotion are non-refundable, non-reversible and non-transferable. Bonus Miles will be credited to the member's account within 14 days upon fulfilling the spending criteria.
- Eligible spending which are subsequently cancelled, refunded, disputed or un-posted will be disqualified for the purpose of this promotion.
- Asia Miles Limited and Asia Miles partner restaurants reserve the right to change the terms and conditions or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Asia Miles Limited and Asia Miles partner restaurants shall be final.
- In case of discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version will prevail.
- All photos are for reference only.
- Other Asia Miles Terms and Conditionsapply.