Your Asia Miles can go further than you think. Make a difference to the world by redeeming our social goods or donating your miles to our charity partners.
Your miles can be used to redeem charity packages for yourself or for people in need in various parts of the world. Redeem charity packages today to help communities, support better trading conditions, and promote environmental sustainability.
From global scale to local communities, your miles can change lives. By donating your miles, you can help charities achieve their important initiatives and help those who need it most.
The FLY greener programme is initiated by Cathay Pacific that helps members to reduce carbon dioxide (CO 2 ) generated from their air travel in a credible and simple way.
By contributing your miles, you can offset the carbon dioxide emissions from your flights or make a lump sum contribution to reduce your personal carbon footprint.
- Only the member can donate Asia Miles for charity; this facility is not available to Nominees.
- Members can only donate Asia Miles to the charity organisations designated by Asia Miles Limited
- Asia Miles cannot be donated to individual members.
- Asia Miles have no cash value and are not tax-deductable.
- The donation will be reflected in the member's statement as a redemption activity.
- All donations are non-refundable, non-reversible and non-transferable.
- Other Asia Miles Terms and Conditions apply.