Drop us a message! We’d love to hear from you. Our social media service team goes live Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm Hong Kong time (GMT+8), except during Hong Kong public holidays.
Our service desk* locates in the Departure Hall, Terminal 1 of Hong Kong International Airport. Let us know if you need anything from us.
*Our service desk will close effective from 24 November 2019.
Here’s our list of member services
Asia Miles membership enrolment
Redemption ticket issuance and pickup (service available at Aisle B)
Miles balance check
Account management (e.g. updating personal information)
Instant redemption (upgrades, extra baggage and extra legroom seating) on Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon flights
Claim missing miles for Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon flights
At your service 24/7
Select your region below to get started. Please note though, service hotlines for some regions may have a special arrangement on their service hours.
If you are calling from a hotel, don’t forget to check if they charge an operating fee before dialing us.
** Only for China Unicom subscribers, access via local landlines
*** Only for China Telecom subscribers, access via local landlines
- Callers need to register this number with Softbank, NTT & KDDI in advance and not accessible via NTT payphones
- Callers in Japan using Softbank should input 0061 before the international access prefix, or 001 if using KDDI; and 0033 if using NTT
** Outside Colombo
You can still stay connected and call us at our service hotlines as follows:
- Local international access prefix +852 2747 3838.
- Callers in Japan using SoftBank should input 0061 before the international access prefix, or 001 if using KDDI, and 0033 if using NTT.
- Please note though, you may be charged by your phone carrier for long-distance calls.
Post queries to us!