||Means the travel and lifestyle rewards and relationship programme owned by CPA, and operated and managed by AML and CPA.
|"Asia Miles Service Hotline"
||Means the enquiry line for Asia Miles.
||Means any Flight Award and lifestyle awards.
||Means any ticket or Upgrade Award issued by CPA or Partners upon redemption of the required number of Mileage Credits by a Member.
Means fraud, dishonesty and deceit which includes, but is not limited to:
- Knowingly supplying incorrect information to accrue Mileage Credits;
- Providing false documents;
- Attempting to accrue Mileage Credits for flights flown by any person other than the Member;
- Selling, bartering and/or purchasing Mileage Credits or Awards including attempting to sell or transfer Mileage Credits or Awards by means of internet based sales or auctions; or
- Knowingly benefiting from the Fraud or Misconduct of another Member or individual.
||Means any person who is a member of the Asia Miles travel reward programme.
||Both physical membership card and mobile membership card.
||A Membership Year lasts 12 months from the date you have enrolled or renewed.
Membership will be automatically renewed after the end of each Membership Year.
||Means the unit of measurement of Asia Miles, such Mileage Credit(s) being awarded to Members in connection with air travel, services and products purchased or usage of participating services and products as determined by AML in its sole discretion.
Means wrongdoing and improper behaviour which includes, but is not limited to:
- Enrolling for duplicate membership;
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of Partners;
- Failure to comply with CPA and/or Partner’s General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (as amended from time to time); or
- Attempting to obtain Mileage Credits or Awards by Fraud.
||Means businesses with whom AML has made arrangements for Members to earn Mileage Credits by using the products or services of such businesses. A full list of partners is available at www.asiamiles.com.
|"Redemption Group Nominee" or "Nominee"
||Means individuals nominated by a Member in accordance with section "Redemption Group" below, who are thereby eligible to benefit from a member's redemption of Mileage Credits.
|"Miles expiration policy - Time-based system"
||Miles expire based on passage of time. Mileage credits are valid for three years from the last day of the members’ next anniversary month. This policy is valid for miles credited up to and including 31 Dec 2019
|"Miles expiration policy – Activity-based system"
||Miles expire following a period of inactivity. Under the activity-based system miles do not expire if a member earns or uses miles at least once over a consecutive 18 months period. This policy applies to miles credited from 1 Jan 2020 and thereafter