- Members must hold a banquet at the location designated by the banquets partner in order to earn Mileage Credits. Members staying at hotels and holding banquets at that hotel must settle payment separately in order to earn Mileage Credits.
- It is the Member's responsibility to check the details of their receipt issued by the banquets partner for accuracy and to retain the original customer copy before leaving the banquets partner. AML is not liable for Mileage Credits claim in the event of loss of the original receipt issued by the banquets partner and/or non-presentation of membership card at the time of payment.
- Mileage Credits will be earned on total food and beverage spending when holding a banquet including service charges and taxes, where applicable. Tips are excluded in all markets. Please refer to dining.asiamiles.com for details.
- Members must meet a minimum spend criteria per transaction in order to begin earning Mileage Credits. Members can earn Mileage Credits up to a maximum spend per transaction. Spending criteria vary depending on the market. Please refer to dining.asiamiles.com for details.
- Mileage Credits cannot be earned in conjunction with other banquets partner–related promotions or discounts. Members are advised to check with individual banquets partner prior to booking.
- Banquets partners may apply additional terms and conditions with regard to the availability and eligibility of earning Mileage Credits.